Spring Recreational Registration is OPEN.
Academy registration is the green button to the right.
If you pay via credit card we accept Visa or MasterCard.
All parents, family, and spectators are expected to understand and adhere to NTSSA Parents' Code of Conduct. By registering your child to play in PYSA, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines.
Please make sure PYSA has a copy of your child's certified Birth Certificate after registering.
Beginning January 1, 2020 coaches and managers must have completed the SafeSport Course Certification before being rostered to a youth team or to remain on the roster of a youth team.
Online awareness/prevention training is available at no cost to North Texas State Soccer Association Coaches, Managers and Team Contacts through the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
To enroll in this program, click on the link below, then click on “Sign In,” and then click on “Register”.
· To register or learn more: https://www.safesport.org/
· PLEASE use the same email you use for Gotsoccer background check AND legal name for completion of this course.
· When prompted to ‘Add Membership’, select ‘U.S. Soccer’ as your Organization and enter the access code (below).
· Access code (case sensitive): YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
· In order to complete your course registration you will receive an email to confirm your email address. You must click the activation link in the email to activate your account.
· Upon account login, users will be directed to the ‘SafeSport Learning Dashboard’ where users can begin the training modules.
· In order to be considered ‘SafeSport Trained’ all three (3) training modules must be successfully completed. (90 Min)
We appreciate you volunteering.
Coaches should take a few moments to read the NTSSA Coaches' Code of Ethics. By registering as a coach in PYSA, you agree to abide by these guidelines.
Coaches, assistant coaches, and team managers of Plano teams must
All game day sideline personnel (coaches, managers, and trainers) display an association-issued badge. No more than three (3) non-players are allowed on team benches.
This registration is for players who wish to guest play and are not currently on an official roster.
The fee is $20 mastercard or visa.
Registration open July 1st and the fee is $20 for the entire soccer year.
Click Here For the ACADEMY FORM
Only applicable for the U7, U8, U9, U10 age groups. To see if your child falls in one of these age groups please see that age chart to the left and below
Click on the GREEN REGISTER Button to register for Academy.
Please email the a copy of your child's birth certificate to Donna Myatt at email@example.com. She will let you know once your registration has been approved.
If you pay via credit card we accept Visa or Mastercard.
|Game||3v3 or 4v4||4v4||4v4||7v7||9v9||11v11||11v11||11v11|
|Min to start||2 or 3||3||3||5||6||7||7||7|
|Game Time||4x10min||4x10min||4x12min||25min halves||30min halves||35min halves||40min halves||45min halves|
|Field Size||30x20||30x20||35x25||60x40||80x50||Full size||Full size||Full size|