Save $5 if register between November 18- December 2, 2019
(Academy registration is the green button below to the right.)
All parents, family, and spectators are expected to understand and adhere to NTSSA Parents' Code of Conduct. By registering your child to play in PYSA, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines.
Please make sure PYSA has a copy of your child's certified Birth Certificate after registering.
If you pay via credit card we accept Visa or MasterCard.
Do not create a family account.
*$10 additional fee if you do not have Plano address
Fees are by age group, and age groups are determined by the players age on August 1st of the current year. Please add $10 if you registered late.
Beginning January 1, 2020 coaches and managers must have completed the SafeSport Course Certification before being rostered to a youth team or to remain on the roster of a youth team.
Online awareness/prevention training is available at no cost to North Texas State Soccer Association Coaches, Managers and Team Contacts through the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
To enroll in this program, click on the link below, then click on “Sign In,” and then click on “Register”.
· To register or learn more: https://www.safesport.org/
· PLEASE use the same email you use for Gotsoccer background check AND legal name for completion of this course.
· When prompted to ‘Add Membership’, select ‘U.S. Soccer’ as your Organization and enter the access code (below).
· Access code (case sensitive): YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
· In order to complete your course registration you will receive an email to confirm your email address. You must click the activation link in the email to activate your account.
· Upon account login, users will be directed to the ‘SafeSport Learning Dashboard’ where users can begin the training modules.
· In order to be considered ‘SafeSport Trained’ all three (3) training modules must be successfully completed. (90 Min)
We appreciate you volunteering.
Only applicable for the U7, U8, U9, U10 age groups. To see if your child falls in one of these age groups please see that age chart to the left.
Players only participating in academy play and not recreational may click on this link below to register for Academy.
After you complete your registration, please print the form, sign the consent to play and medical treatment sections and send it to PYSA so it can be finalized and signed off by a registrar.
You can fax it 972-516-2216 or email it to Donna Myatt at email@example.com
Academy Registration for Fall 2019 will July 1, 2019.
If you pay via credit card we accept Visa or Mastercard.
Coaches should take a few moments to read the NTSSA Coaches' Code of Ethics. By registering as a coach in PYSA, you agree to abide by these guidelines.
Coaches, assistant coaches, and team managers of Plano teams must
All game day sideline personnel (coaches, managers, and trainers) display an association-issued badge. No more than three (3) non-players are allowed on team benches.
|Game||3v3 or 4v4||4v4||4v4||7v7||9v9||11v11||11v11||11v11|
|Min to start||2 or 3||3||3||5||6||7||7||7|
|Game Time||4x10min||4x10min||4x12min||25min halves||30min halves||35min halves||40min halves||45min halves|
|Field Size||30x20||30x20||35x25||60x40||80x50||Full size||Full size||Full size|